Hope you guys have a great Day and even greater week, I’m super exited for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday and I HAD to do it. 2015 Has been a great year for book release but to me it looked like most of them came out the first half, so I was so surprise when I saw on goodreads all the books I was waiting for and some that I’m way too exited to pass up.
Top ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
(All the books I name below will have their respective link to Goodread if you want to know what they are about)
- Go set a watchman By Harper Lee | July 14th
- November 9 By Colleen Hoover | November 10th
- Carry On By Rainbow Rowell | October 6th
- Dumplin’ By Julie Murphy | September 15th
- Never, Always, Sometimes By Adi Alsaid | August 4th
- Because you’ll never meet me By Leah Thomas | July 2nd
- Every Last Breath By Jennifer Armentrout | July 28th
- The night we said yes By Lauren Gibaldi | June 16th
- Every Last Word By Tamara Ireland Stone | June 16th
- Grey By E.L James | June 18th
I’m pretty sure I’m missing some really good and exited realises on my list but those are the ones I could remember. Those books are not listed in any particular order or excitement – except for Go set a watchman – I’m really looking forward to readying these books soon
Are you guys exited about some books coming out soon!?
Tell me below!