Hey Guys! ❤
It’s so cool to tell you that I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood Of The World Blogger Award By Arielle @Living Life With Joy. Yay! Thank you very much and I really like your blog. Man,I love getting nominated for things!
RULES OF THE AWARD
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve asked you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate up to ten people.
Questions For me!
1. How long have you been blogging, what got you interested to start and how often do you do it?
I think… Hehe. Well I started blogging almost a year ago. I did because I wanted to learn about books and hear and talk about books I’d like and see what other people thought of them. My family and friends were tired of me going on and on about books all the time so here I am. I really meant to do a YouTube Channel but back then I was way too shy for that. But now.. Who knows.
2. What kind of environment do you blog in? Do you schedule your blog posts a few days out or just write when the moment strikes you?
In My Bed. With the Avett Brothers on the background and a Cinnamon Candle burning. (Not the candle hehe) I tend to be more of the when the mood strikes me kind of girl, even though I do schedule some of my reviews because if not I forget about it 🙂
3. Who are your go-to authors, the ones that you don’t even need to read the back cover to know you want to read it?
Hands down Sarah Dessen. I’ve read every book and I love ALL OF THEM . Also Colleen Hoover , because come on is CoHo, I don’t need the back to love it!
4. Do you prefer e-books, paperbacks or hardcovers?
If we are talking about preference, I prefer Hardcover. But since I live overseas in a Spanish countries I tend to get my books as Ereaders. But when I’m back home I get paperbacks. DO you know how many paper back you can carry on your carry on compare to hardcovers? 0.0
5. What are the 5 items you never leave home without?
- My phone!
- A pen.
- My keys.
- A water bottle.
- My Nook… Duh! >.<
6. What are your 5 favorite products that you can’t live without?
- Essie Nail Polish in marshmallow.
- Baby Lips in Cherry
- Clinic Toning water
- Hope By Benefit (Night Cream Lotion for face)
- Mac Pressed Powder
7. If you could take an all expenses paid vacation, where would you go and who would you bring with you?
Definitely Scotland. I would bring my mom. Because I know she would be an awesome travel companion. Hehe. I can just imagine her. Way too much fun!
8. Do you do New Year’s Resolutions? If so, what are they and if not, why not?
I usually do. 🙂 I usually never stick to them. But as every year I promised I would do them now! ahah
- Stick to an exercise routine
- Work on my GPA
- Apply for my masters in Scotland!
- Write 4 days of the week.
- Schedule My blogs
- Do a community outreach program overseas
- Be more open with how I feel and share the things that bother me.
9. How many books are you challenging yourself to read in 2015?
My Goodreads challenge for 2015 is to read 70 books. But I’m hopping to read 100 0.o HEHE
10. Which do you prefer… Sleep in or wake up early? Summer or Winter? Liquor, wine, beer or champagne?
- Sleep In. I Never get to do that anymore!
- Winter. A winter cuddle while reading a book and watching Netflix . Summer can’t give me that!
- BEER! I’m such a lightweight but when i do drink I love me some tasty beer!
Joey @ Thoughts And Afterthoughts
April @ A well Read Women
Nawal @ Nawallove
Sarah @ Commas And Ampersands
Stefani @ Caught Read Handed
My Questions to you!
- What book you liked that everyone hated?
- You can only take 3 things from you burning house, what things would you take?
- Last page: read it first or save it for the end?
- Urban Legend: Can you taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi?
- If you could switch places with any fictional character, who would it be?
- Name Of you pet? What kind of pet is it? If you don’t have any, answer anyway!
- What book where you “Forced” to read in HS you ended up loving?
- What made you cry like a baby?
- What book you keep telling yourself you’ll read and NEVER do it?
- What’s the biggest risk you want to take this year? (Only if you want to share <3)
Thanks it guys! Thanks for reading and thanks again Arielle for nominating me!