So today is Tuesday! You probably know this already and im not making a point here. But today I’m finally doing Top Ten Tuesday and it is a fun one; The topic is New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2014. This weekly meme is hosted over @ShouldBeReading and I’ve missed it in the past few months! 😀
My Top Ten Are:
- All the names are linked to the authors webside so can check them out if you’d like. 🙂 I didn’t figure it was going to be so hard, and I’m still missing some Authors that I found and lives this year .
- Colleen Hoover; I’ve heard of her books before 2014 but I’d never read and man did I love each and every one
of them. I think the only one I haven’t read it Finding Cinderella which is in my 2015 TBR.
- Stephanie Perkins: I don’t know how I when with my life not reading Anna and The french kiss for so long.
- Jennifer Armentrout AKA J.lynn: I have read almost every book by her this past year and I’m more that happy (Way too happy) To finally have.
- Cora Carmack: 😀 She just looks like a sweet person and I really love all her series ( I have read all of her books 0.O this year)
- Cassandra Clare: I want to say I did read her books this year, I started City of Bones last Dic but I didn’t really read more than 2 chapter and then I started The Infernal Devices.
- Veronica Roth: Yes, I know. I was late. Big Woops. But I really , really loved Divergent. Still haven’t read Insurgent and Allegant.
- Helena Hunting: The Clipped Wings Series this year when down as one of my favorites and it was sooo… Amazing?
- Lili St.Crow: I now every liked the fairytale retales and im one of them. This year i found Lili St.Crow how made what has to be one of the best re-tellings of Snow White ever.
- Amber Hart: I actually found her through Netgalley and i love her book Before You. I already have the second one on my TBR.
- Rachel Hawkins: Rebel Belle Fans? Anyone? Well I’m one of them!