Happy Monday! ❤
This start of the week, I think should be a musical one, and because of that I’m doing Music Monday which is meme Hosted By Total Book Geek. All you have to do is the following:
- Choose a book or a scene from a book.
- Choose a song that fits said book or scene.
- Tell us why you paired them together.
- Don’t forget to share the title and author.
- Be careful not to include spoilers!
I am a big fan of Cora Carmack and specially her Rusk University Series and now I’m a bigger fan of Silas and Dylan ❤ I finished reading All Broke Down yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon I heard this song, Somebody to you by The Vamps ( I’m sure all of us have heard it) and I thought it was perfect for this book. The emotions are there, everything they when trough. I’m not a fan of The Vamps in the least but this song its beautiful and I just think is perfect for the book.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤