So something very COOL happened this past week, I received a Liebster Award Nomination! Yes, I did. And I’m very exited. I was nominated by the lovely Danielle at Stories Unfolded , Thank you soo very much! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
The Rules are the Following:
- Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
- Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
- Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
Danielle’s Questions are:
- If you were stranded on a desert island and only had one book, what would that book be?
o.o If I was stranded on a desert island… that is a very hard I think the book I would take with me would be Just Listen By Sarah Dessen, This book has the perfect balance between drama, romance and Life lessons. 😀 and i really love it.
- What’s your favorite part of going to a bookstore?
What I love the most is the possibilities. I can go with an idea of what I want to read, but I might find something entirely different that catches my eye, I have that chance, I love seen people discover new things to read and especially kids who get super exited . And the other thing I love the most is the sense of closeness I get there, Because be honest; how cool is when you go to B&N and sit on the floor to read a little and somebody else sits on the same isle doing the same? We are all bookworms there and we are proud of that!
- What are you currently reading?
I’m Currently reading Since You’ve Been Gone By Mary Jennifer Payne. I got it as and Advance Readers Copy and it so good so far!
- What book from your childhood has stuck with you the most?
The book that comes to mind when I think of childhood is Little Women By Luisa May Alcott. I was around 11 when I read it and I really loved it. Before that I don’t really remember any of the books I read but this one stands out the most.
- What book has had the largest impact on your life?
So many books have had a huge impact on my life ,in a good or bad way. Usually books that are really eye-opening and hard are the ones that stick with me and usually things that involve hard moments, In a good way I think I would say that The Diary Of Anne Frank is one of the most important books that I’ve read and that I thought me a lot.
- What is a book from your childhood that you absolutely want to read to your children?
All of the Dr, Seuss books. Especially Green Eggs and Ham. I can’t wait for that!
- What is the most books you’ve read in a single week?
HEHE. I think that a couple of months ago I read a total of 8 books, Yes. 8! But let’s keep in mind that I was on summer break and I really had been waiting for the time I could read shamelessly. And God it felt good.
- What’s your favorite quote from a book?
SOOO many Quotes I love but the one I love and can’t seem to get put of my mind is
“Push your boundaries, that’s what they’re there for.” -SLAMMED
- What literary character do you most identify with?
The character I can identify the most is Cath from Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell. I didn’t know that I would Ever identify with someone so much, but I did. It’s pretty freaky actually, all I’m missing is Levi J . I loved that girl to pisses and that books thought me soo much from her experiences.
- What’s your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
Catching Fire is hands down the best so far. The setting was on point, the cast was perfect, the dialog! That dialog was perfect. Everything about that movie was perfect and it is so far the best adaptation I’ve seen.
- Who is your favorite author and why?
Hands down Sarah Dessen, she was the reason I started reading YA and im very thankful for that. I lover how she builds her characters, how her stories travel and how real and honest her characters feel. They are people you can meet every day on the street and that’s what makes her amazing. I love her writing style, because it’s so simple yet super effective, the way she describes settings and situations , GOD!. I can honestly that every two-year since I was 14 I’ve been getting exited for her books and that is amazing.
Questions for the ones I nominate
- What is your favorite time of the day to read?
- If you could pick one Book boyfriend and make him real, who would it be and why?
- Name one series you’ve read that you hated the ending?
- What is the last book you read?
- What gender of books do you prefer?
- Do you think that Writing and Highlighting books is bad?
- What book made you fall in love with reading?
- what book would you recommend to people who are just starting reading?
- What book had stayed with you through the years?
- What format of books you like the best?
- If you had to choose one book to be the only book you can read in you life, which one would you choose?
I nominate these lovely girls! 😀