Happy Tuesday! The topic for this weeks To Ten Tuesday is : Ten places books have made me want to Visit. Real or fiction!. This is a Weekly Meme hosted By The Broke and The Bookish. Here are mine!
- Forks, Washington (Twilight): Yes! I still want to go and see the small town. Maybe Vampires are real, maybe I can still get my Edward!
- England: All of Jane Austen books, are responsible for this. Bath, London, Box Hill….Just to name a few.
- France: This from Anna and the French Kiss.:)
- Scotland! (On Dublin Street) My main Goal in life is move to Scotland and live there for at least a couple of years.
- Lucky Harbor ❤
- North Carolina ; All of the Sarah Dessen books have been to blame. I really want to go to Chapel Hill and see the University.
- San Francisco: Lola and The Boy Next Door ❤ Oh Cricket!
- Germany: The Fault In Our Stars 😦 I reallyyyy want to go there
- Nebraska, Omaha to be exact. The Rainbow Rowell books!
- Diagon Alley! ❤ If you count the one in Universal studios… I’ve been there!
Those are my Picks, What are yours?