Musing Mondays is a meme created by MizB at Should be reading were you can muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
The book I am dying to get my hands on is Ugly Love By Colleen Hoover. I was on vacation when it came out and I just got back last night and I want it and need it in my life. The whole time I was in the sun or getting stepped on by eagerly parents who didn’t want to miss the Disney parade I was dreaming and thinking and yearning for this book. I could have gotten it in Orlando , yeah, but I knew that once I started reading it I wouldn’t be able to stop and that wasn’t fair for my family since I only see them for like two weeks a year 😦 So my I waited until today. Today is the day! Yay!
Okay, so the reason i havent been posting and didnt posted ANYTHING last week. Was that i was on vacation. I had never been to Disney or Florida either so as a birthday gift my mom gave me that. And it was amazing 🙂 I couldnt find the time to post, i did read but that was before crashing down on my bed and i didnt find the strengt to pulled out my laptop and do anything. But this week brace yourselfs I have a lot coming up 🙂
❤ Have any awsome Day! and Let me know if you have read Ugly Love. Is it as good as I think it is!