Five Friday is a MeMe created by Amanda at the Book Badger where we can share or top Five Friday favorites 🙂 This week topic Is Favorite Films. The list I came up with is in no order, and the movies I picked are based on movies I have watched over and over again and can still watch and feel happy with so… Here Is goes!
- Frozen: Let’s just say and declare that this has to be one of the best Disney movie to date and I have watched it sooo many times I lost counts how many times I have.. HE-HE perks of being a teacher 🙂
- Twilight: Not the whole series but the first movie is by far my favorite one. I still get exited the first time we see Edward Cullen o,0 I love it
- Rent: If there is one thing you need to know about me is that I love , and I do mean LOVE musicals. And rent is one of the most realistic,full of energy and pain Musicals I have seen. The movie is great!
- The Spectacular Now: I watched this movie a couple of months ago and Shailene Woodley and Milles Teller just bought all my love and I love them! You should watch it now!
- Once: Again with the musicals 🙂 This has got to be sweetest and favorite musical of ALL times. 😀
Honorable mentions: I can’t leave behind this behind because the are my babies and I don’t really have a favorite movie but movies that I like at different points in my life.
- Beauty and the Best
- 13 Going on 30
- The princess Diary