Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I’m not sure if i will get to ten but lets see.
- If I Stay By Gayle Forman: I Know I have heard it is a good book. It’s just that I started reading it a couple months ago and at the same time a book I was waiting for got on the mail… and I just.. forgot?
- Maybe Someday By colleen Hoover: I just don’t want to cry more form her books and the ALL MAKE ME CRY! I’m a baby!
- The selection Series By Kiera Cass: The covers of those books are beautiful I’m just not sure I have the emotional energy for a love triangle right now.
- The wild season By Christina Lauren: I loved the Beautiful Bastard series… but I was not that into the first book of this series. Maybe later on, but not right now
- The moon and More by Sarah Dessen: This is a sad one because i love that lady! I really love her. But… I just fell too old when one her book come out. last time I was 18 and the 20 and she published another one… Next I’ll be 22 0,0 NO!
- The summer I tuned pretty by Jenny Han: i read the first one in high school, and I don’t know why stop. Now I don’t feel like finish it.
- The Vincent Boy By Abbie Glines: Too much teen angst? I have them in my iPad and I cant, I just cant!
- The Raven Boys By Maggie Stiefvater: I really want to read it… But not in my Ipad, which is where I have them. I refuse to do it until I get a paperback. NO NO.
- The language of Flowers By Vanessa Diffenbaugh: o,o I don’t know why its been sitting on my shelf for years and I just don’t fell like reading it.
- An abundance of Katherine’s By John Green: I got this book on a bundle and something about it just doesn’t… Click I guess? i just don’t think I’ll read it for now.
Well, isn’t this sad? today i realized that the main reason i don tread books is because the are on my Ipad and be cause I am apparently VERY lazy when it comes to finishing series!
Have you read any of this books? not? Did you liked them?