Hello Guys❤ Greetings from The Dominican republic… Okay…? hahaha
So Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This week “theme” is Top Ten Most Own Authors. This was such a fun Theme i was really nervous thinking i wouldn’t get to 10 Authors because most of my books were water damaged a couple of years back ( Worst day of my life!:() , so slowly I’ve had to get new ones.
The list below goes from 1 the author i have the most to the least (After the storm!) . Here they are.
- Cassandra Clare: I have to say that the most books i have are from her and they are amazing! TID and TMI ❤
- Sarah Dessen: MY FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER! I am still missing one of her books and the How to be one but i have them all!
- Jane Austen: My girl Jane, I have a volume i bought a few years back where i have all of the books. It’s such a pretty book , and its pretty huge too.
- Bella Andre: If you like Adult romance, you have got to read Bella Andres books they are the Bomb. Com
- John Green: ❤ It was love at first line. (Looking for Alaska)
- Jeniffer L. Armentrout AKA J.Lynn : Between the Lux series and the Wait for me series she takes up a lot of my iPad space. Now that I’m complaining, because CAM! i need him in my life.
- Christina Lauren: Another one for Adult Romance, these two lady’s write thy funniest and most romantic and sexy books ever!
- Colleen Hoover: what can i say, with Colleen Hoover you read one and eventually end up reading them all. Like i did
- Nicholas Sparks: Cliche yes i know. But his books are sweet and i always end up loving life after finishing them ahhahah
- Stephanie Meyer….???? i needed another one, but i have a lot of authors of whom i have the same amount of books, close to 3 or 4 if the have that many out, so picked her because im not ashamed to say i love twilight and still swoon every time i see Robert Pattinson.