Could this month have gone slower? I don’t think so.
what’s worst than how slow it was or how busy it was, was how i didn’t really have a lot of time for me and my adore sleep -.- .Bonus point was that i still manage to read some really good books, and here they go:
- Nash By Jay Crownover.
- Searching for perfect By Jennifer Probst.
- His to keep By Katee Robert.
- Shadows: A Lux Prequel Novella By Jennifer Armentrout.
- Obsidian: A Lux Novel (#1) By Jennifer Armentrout
- Onyx: A Lux Novel (#2) By Jennifer Armentrout.
- Rebel Belle By Rachel Hawkins
All in all i enjoy this month books , but i was most exited about were all the books i bought! 😀 I can say that it was a good reading month.*I will probably post a review on the Lux series soon so if you are interesting keep watching? alert? how do you say on blog? I’M LOST.
Now. Have you read any of those books? did you enjoy them? Yes? No? Why? And what would you say i should read next?