So i saw this tag on booktube and from Confessions of a Book Geek i decided that i wanted to do it 🙂 Its so cute and even thought it was for Easter, who cares!? so here goes nothing
1) Dark Chocolate: A book with a dark theme/content : For this one i’m gonna go with Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I read ti sometime ago, and it was marked as one of those book that just make you think. I also when with Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, i will say that dreamland was too much for me, at least at the time and age i read it.
2) White chocolate : A light-hearted read ;
I picked this two books because they were on my shelf and i cant help but smile at both of them 🙂
3) Milk Chocolate: A hype popular book you really want to read: The 5th wave by Rick Yancen. I soo want to read it. Right now it is siting on my bedside table and winking at me but i mustn’t so that just jet. i have heard nothing but amazing things about it.
4) Chocolate with a caramel center: A book that made you feel gooey on the inside The truth about forever Sarah Dessen is such sweet book. every-time i think about Wes i want him right here to melt my heart.
5) A wafer-free Kit Kat: A book that surprised you The kite runner, I read it my senior year and i can honestly say it is one of the most raw and amazing book i have read ( I don’t want to read it again and mess up my 17 year old amazingness. )
6) A snicker bars: A book you are going nuts about this is i just cant even! Wait for you by J. Lynn is so good and realistic and my go to recommendation for contemporary reads and Fangirl by Rainboy Rowell can i just say that Rowell is such a goo writer!?
7) Hot chocolate with whipped cream & marshmallows : A comfort read you turn to again and again. The last summer by Ann Brashares, again with the books i read in high school, this was my jam and still is.
8) A box of chocolates : a series that many readers will like; The perfect chemistry Trilogy By Simone Elkeles 🙂 HOT HOT HOT, if you are looking for contemporary young adult books, this are it. and if you like so Latino macho man go for the. PSHH… My favorite is Rules of attraction .
So this was it for the Chocolate book tag , be sure to check out the original one and all the other amazing ones that are on the web. Also if you do this, let me know so i can check it out. muaaaaaaa!