Seeing as we have been in spring for the past month i figure it was pass the time i made this tag . I should state that were i live is NEVER, EVER spring but a sad excuse of saying it will rain a couple of times with the same temperature as we have in summer. but for the fun of it; with no further due here it is.
- what is spring like where you live? Nonexistent. I live on a island so it is pretty much summer year round, we don’t have to bother with pollen and rain (not too much ) or what others call “Spring Weather”. Here is super hot and humid which lets to me wanting jump into the beach and just stay there. but like i said almost the whole year is like that.
- Most anticipated release this spring?
- show us a book cover that makes you think of spring;
- where are you going to read this spring? In my room. Laying on my bed. Under the AC. Because there is no way that i will venture outside and risk melting like Olaf. No , No way.
- find a cover with the sun in it: I FAILED! I couldn’t find one. but i’m going to cheat… a little bit
- There is sun in there somewhere … right?
- what are your favorite spring reads?Anything romantic and light. I love fun and contemporary books in the spring that will make smile and laugh and cry. Anything to prepare me for summer
- find a book with many different colors on it:
- whom do you tag? Anyone who wants to do it 🙂 go ahead and copy the questions! i really like tags and would love to see more in blogs.